- The population of Burma is 51.54 million, the most densely populated city is Yangon.
- The capital of Burma is Naypyiday and has a population of 934,608 people.
- Another city in in Burma is Mandalay which contains the Shwenandaw Monastery.
- The language spoken in this country is Burmese.
- 32% of people live below the poverty line in Burma.
- The major religion in Burma (Myanmar) is Buddhism
- On August 11th the people of Burma celebrate aid Ul-Adha Day
- Fun Fact: Burma is the largest mainland country in southeast Asia!